4/10/2004

Webthingus!

Here's yet another webthingus, from my sister this time:

1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says.
-- ... pattern is defined as a method for allowing abstract interface classes to specify when to...

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?:
-- nothin. - the middle of my room

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?:
-- An infomercial about some makeup artist selling her makeup (watching is a realtive term - it was background noise while typing up my CS project)

4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:
-- 1:34

5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?:
-- 1:26

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?:
-- Mike and the group of D&D people, yelling out to each other even though they're in a five foot circle =P

7: When did you last step outside? what were you doing?:
-- About 10 minutes ago, putting my laundry in the washers

8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?:
-- Megatokyo

9: What are you wearing?:
-- An old Creed shirt, and jeans that have enough holes in them to look like swiss cheese

10: Did you dream last night?:
-- Probably, but I rarely remember :'-(

11: When did you last laugh?:
-- Uhm... a few minutes ago, reading people's blogs? I think...

12: What's on the walls of the room you are in?:
-- Oy. A 2003 kitty calender, 8 pieces of my art from high school, a Kim Anderson photo, sheets with comments from the OAs on them for me and Kim, a copy of the Texas Travesty from last May, 3 wall scrolls, a poster from Ghost in the Shell, some Salt The Earth comics from the Texan, and my bag from Lollapalooza 2003.

13: Seen anything weird lately?:
-- A woman was taking out her laundry today with a parrot on her shoulder - he / she seemed pretty interested in everything around him =P

14: What do you think of this quiz?
-- It's alright - the randomness is always welcome

15: What is the last film you saw?
-- Snake Eyes on tv yesterday

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first:
-- Time, if I could find the place that sold it - nah, I'd probably all the classic games I have been wanting to play and played with growing up.

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know:
-- Who... are... you...? Uhm... I have stuffed animals surrounding my room, including but not limited to a Rubber Duck, a Chocobo, Tux, Spyro, Vivi, and a Gi Wearing Turtle.

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?:
-- Getting people to be accepting

19: Do you like to dance?:
-- Nah. Only if I actually know what I'm doing

20: George Bush:
-- Perfect example that you can play the game of life and succeed, even if you have no idea what you're doing

21: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?:
-- jeez - this question is always difficult... I always liked the name Iris, but I don't know how well it would work

21: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?:
-- uuuhmm... I dunno, I got nothin right now - how about Vincent

22: Would you ever consider living abroad?:
-- I would love to visit, but probably not live

No comments: