5/18/2006

Saturated

I don't know why, but for the first time in a long time, I had an incredibly vivid dream last night - I'm not sure if it's because I've been so tired recently, or what (riding the bike to and from work and working out makes the body feel pleasantly sore). Anyways, I apparently slept so heavily last night (or my body wanted to sleep so heavily) that I had a crazy lucid dream (one of the few that I remember realizing it was a dream). It wasn't anything insanely exciting (as far as I can remember), but so vivid, that when I was awoken by my alarm, my first thought was "Who / where am I?", then it was "Am I still dreaming?", then it was "Why the hell is my alarm going off, it's the weekend" (that one probably makes the least sense) and then I was so exhausted that I slept for another hour (which in turn, made me late to work). I think my brain was actually MORE tired after sleeping because of all the dreaming. How weird is that? Anywho, I'm really curious to see what my mind will be doing in the evenings now... fascinating at the very least.

No comments: