11/22/2006

... what was that?

Ok, go ahead and add Kasabian and Men, Women and Children to the list of fun bands to see live. Never have I seen the people in the Gypsy Tea Room so excited and jumping up and down. Definitely a great time.

However, this is the FIRST time in my life I've ever left a concert with my ears ringing. Literally, I got home where it was quiet, and I sat down and said to myself, "What the hell is that noise?" So yeah, that's a bummer, and surprising, given that I've gone to like, a bajillion concerts in my time. Time to buy a pair of High Fidelity Earplugs if I want to hear later on in life :p

I wonder if those will make me look like and alien with little antennas coming out of my ears... o_O

*makes little alien noises before finishing off the post*

No comments: