3/28/2004

Wow...

Wow... Many, many, many thanks for all the kind words from all of you on my last post. You are all amazing, that's really exactly what I needed. It's just been a really rough semester, and especially in the last few weeks, I've felt particularly out of it, but I'm feeling a bit better now. I just need to take some time away from things more often. Anyways, room for improvement. But again, to all of you - thanks - that's really what I needed to hear when I needed to hear it. Thanks. ^_^

Anyways - on a *lighter* note - I was over at Kim's place yesterday eating dinner, when all of a sudden there's a loud CRASH that sounds like its from the side of the apartment. I thought it sounded like it came from one of her closets, so I went and checked one, and all seemed fine. At about this time, Kim had opened her other closet with an, "Oh my god...." Yeah, it turns out that she had SO many clothes crammed in hanging from the pole in her closet that the weight actually broke off the brace on the wall and bent the metal brace in the center OFF the wall and the shelf above it, turning her closet into a GIANT pile of clothing with a pole on top... And you know what's the WORST part? This is BEFORE she hung up the two piles of new clothes that she bought over spring break. =P Yeah, positive, undeniable, physical proof that you have WAY too much clothing.

Anyways, I thought it was funny. ^_^

Now then, I have to get ready for my tests this week, and try and find my muse again. Again, to all my friends, thank you so much - you all are the people that really keep me going.


No comments: