10/20/2003

*sigh*

Short thought - I worked my last selection session for the new Orientation Advisors for next summer yesterday, to whom I have spent the last three years working for, in one way or another. I gave the opener testimonial, about my experiences, and decided to take it in a different way, and somehow I actually managed to articulate many of my feelings to the hundred or so people staring at me - of which I was in the exact same room, three years ago. I ended on a note talking about how almost all the OAs agree with me that this is the best job they've ever had. And you know what? I didn't cry at follies at the end of my first year, I didn't cry at follies my second year, and I didn't even cry at follies my third year, but as I spoke the last few thoughts I had, my eyes finally began to tear up.

*sigh*

No comments: