11/25/2003

A-ha! Moment!

Alright, so I'm wandering to my CS378 class this morning, (about 10 minutes ago) only to see a sign on the door that class is cancelled! o_O Very strange indeed, and I really wish I knew earlier, I would have slept in -_- Anyways, as I was leaving, I saw another guy from my class leaving, Max, so I told him class was cancelled, and was about to go on my way. He stopped me and had a question for me... yeah, it turns out he was one of my orientees my first semester - so I ended up talking to him for about half an hour, and it turns out we had a bunch of the same classes together and were both interested in game development... strange little world we live in, huh? Pretty amazing that he actually remembered who I was three years later... I KNEW I recognized him from SOMEwhere! =P

No comments: