2/16/2003

ARRRRGHHH!!!! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT! .... well, the end of the world as I know it, anyways. Just everything in the world appears to be going wrong at the moment. The only exception to that would be Kim. She seems to be stickin' around ^_~ Anyways, yeah. Everything is just piling on top of one another, and I have NO idea what to do with all of it. O_O Let's see.... NODA is coming up, lots of work, MP has a lot of work, I need to write a program, learn Director, teach other people, teach karate, spend time at home, draw, do third year work, I was accused of stealing on Ebay, had to deal with that, invested 80 dollars into some things I am trying to sell on Ebay, which NOONE is buying, my auditions / callbacks didn't go to well, but it's a lose / lose situation, if I don't get a part, that would suck, but if I do get a part, it means more work, I have to figure out what I'm going to do because one of the rec letters I thought I was going to get was turned down, for a HUGE scholarship due on TUESDAY!, I have a CS assignment due Tuesday, two tests coming next week that I'm SO not ready for, and I have decisions to make VERY soon in the near future! SOMEBODY STOP THE WORLD, I WANNA GET OFF!!!


*sigh*


So, uhm, yeah. The only good thing is that this weekend was very relaxing. I forced myself to take a few days off, and just spend time with Kim. It was very nice. ^_^ The only shame is that I won't be able to do something like that again for a VERY long time. -_-

Go to Vertical Horizon and go listen to "Inside"... cool song

Oh, and Mike, I swear, I'm not trying to blow you off, it's just been a DAMN long day...

Wow, this layout is boring, I wonder if I'll ever get around to changing it..... -_-

Anyways, it's late, it's gonna be a long week, so I'm gonna crash. If anyone reads this, leave me some love.

No comments: