8/31/2005

*groann* -_-

Yeesh, just finished pulling a 16 hr day at work. Needless to say, I am draaained. -_-

But you know what's an awesome feeling? Being respected by the people that you work with. Pretty badass, to say the least. Makes it all worth it. :)

Also, that last post was awfully melancholy. Sometimes I'm just in those moods. *shrugs* Still agree with all of it, just a little dreary reading it again. But yeah.

My bike is all kinds of fun - took it up to the Oasis yesterday - one of the best views of the lake / hills in Austin. Makes you feel like you're visiting another country. Gorgeous. Next time I'll bring my camera.

Anyways, to bed. I have the pager this week, and it could go off at god-awful-early in the morning again >_<.

g'night world.

*cough* *cough*

No comments: